Burning Willow Press' Latest
A fabulous and honorable opportunity occurred recently, I was asked if I wanted to become a staffer at BWP as part of their graphics department. I jumped at the chance. What this means for the future of Bachman Designs? Nothing’s changing. I will simply be working for a indie publishing house, that I respect, and be allowed to continue working independently for my current clients that are not authors with BWP. This is important to me and Kindra Sowder, Boss Lady (lol), recognized this was something important to me as well.
Their fabulous website designer has already placed my new bio and image on the website (super fast). You can find the page here.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight