Cross Sharing: Self Promotion – Stop hoping your book will sell without you!
Today a fellow author, SL Perrine, posted a video giving advice from her experience to writers that are either new to the indie industry or struggling. I saw a version of this earlier in the day and asked her to make another one more open for just the authors of the industry and she liked that idea enough to do it. The following is that second video. Check out her FB page and her Youtube channel.
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings by Marcus Borg
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- Author L. Bachman on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- judiththereader on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Iseult Murphy on Why I Blog and Will Continue