Cross Sharing: Self Promotion – Stop hoping your book will sell without you!
Today a fellow author, SL Perrine, posted a video giving advice from her experience to writers that are either new to the indie industry or struggling. I saw a version of this earlier in the day and asked her to make another one more open for just the authors of the industry and she liked that idea enough to do it. The following is that second video. Check out her FB page and her Youtube channel.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…