Friday’s Newsletter – What’s Coming
Friday will deliver to the subscribers some exclusives. I don’t want to spoil any of the surprises for them, but there are two and a behind-the-scenes. One of the exclusives will not be open for a long time because of what it is, so those that take advantage of its offering should.
I didn’t have much going on last month, so I decided to combine March and February’s edition in one. The newsletter isn’t very big as is, this will not be any different. If there is anything you’d like to see, just leave a comment on this post and I’ll see what can be done.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight