I have officially stepped down from being a staff writer for TBK. There are no hard feelings. I simply cannot devote as much time as I would’ve liked to writing there anymore. I have mentioned through social media that I have made plans to take time off from projects and clients to start focusing more on my own personal projects and writing.
There is an open invitation for me in the future at this wonderful magazine if ever I want to write some things there again.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight