The Blasphemer Series: Harvest Update
Originally, The Blasphemer Series was a straight indie published work, but it was announced late last year that this series had been picked up by Burning Willow Press, along with Human Ouija. This year, in January, the release of the first book Maxwell Demon occurred with fresh edits and a fresh cover.
It was thought, then that the series would release a book a year, so Harvest, the second book, wouldn’t be going out until January of next year, 2019, but as of this morning with a shift in the schedule, it will be releasing this year, in the second half of it. This comes as a happy surprise. As I gain more details they will be released so that you can stay up-to-date on all things happening.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight