The Blasphemer Series: Harvest Update
Originally, The Blasphemer Series was a straight indie published work, but it was announced late last year that this series had been picked up by Burning Willow Press, along with Human Ouija. This year, in January, the release of the first book Maxwell Demon occurred with fresh edits and a fresh cover.
It was thought, then that the series would release a book a year, so Harvest, the second book, wouldn’t be going out until January of next year, 2019, but as of this morning with a shift in the schedule, it will be releasing this year, in the second half of it. This comes as a happy surprise. As I gain more details they will be released so that you can stay up-to-date on all things happening.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…