CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What’s so important about it?
It’s not just this book alone that is important, but the entire Crossroads in the Dark anthology series that is. Why? They are charitable. This edition marks the fifth installment of the series and it’s raising money for St. Jude’s Hospital. All the work that goes on behind-the-scenes (cover services, formatting, editing, and any/all that goes into the production of publishing) are donated to help the cause, taking nothing from it.
This edition includes stories by: Jim Master, Kerry Alan Denney, Josh Matthews, Nikki Mewha, Veronica Smith, Lloyd Kerns, David H. Johnson, Joseph J. Madden, Edward Kenyon, Frank Martin, Brian G. Murray, Carol Browne, Jeffery G. Jeffrey G. Roberts, L. Bachman (that’s me!), Jeff Prebis, David Solar, & Donna Marie West.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Prompt-a-palooza: Week Four
- The Word: Working While Traveling – Convention Prep Advice, Tips, Item Reminders, and First Timer Help
- Story Time: The Easter Bunny is Real!
- Story Time: Echo Boomer?
- Story Time: Information about Story Time (because I probably should’ve said it at the announcement but forgot)
- Kacie Mayse on The Most Satisfying Read…
- Hyman Pizzola on Introducing the Media Page
- Oren Truiolo on Interview of a Character: Maxwell from Maxwell Demon (Refreshing Old Posts)
- Emilio Cecilio on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Three
- Hannah Mangina on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two