28 DoBR: Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the most complex and beautiful writings I’ve ever read. It’s a classic. I got this particular book because it has the translation included from the original German as well as that version as well. The is the first part of two parts of the story.
The best translation of Faust available, this volume provides the original German text and its English counterpart on facing pages. Walter Kaufmann’s translation conveys the poetic beauty and rhythm as well as the complex depth of Goethe’s language. Includes Part One and selections from Part Two.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Steven McGovern Release Party October 12th
- Armcast Recording: October 22nd
- Joe’s Bar Live: November 22nd
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight