28 DoBR: Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the most complex and beautiful writings I’ve ever read. It’s a classic. I got this particular book because it has the translation included from the original German as well as that version as well. The is the first part of two parts of the story.
The best translation of Faust available, this volume provides the original German text and its English counterpart on facing pages. Walter Kaufmann’s translation conveys the poetic beauty and rhythm as well as the complex depth of Goethe’s language. Includes Part One and selections from Part Two.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…