Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character finds themselves needing a break from the work and decides to vacation in a small secluded beach community on the North Eastern Coast of America. While in the grocery store picking up some goods they notice 9/10 of the couples are an elderly paired with a younger model-like person. With the way they treat each other it’s unmistakable they’re a couple and not a grandparent with their child or grandchild.
Perhaps the community is made up of sugar babies and their sugar daddy/mommies or perhaps it something far worse!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Prompt-a-palooza: Week Four
- The Word: Working While Traveling – Convention Prep Advice, Tips, Item Reminders, and First Timer Help
- Story Time: The Easter Bunny is Real!
- Story Time: Echo Boomer?
- Story Time: Information about Story Time (because I probably should’ve said it at the announcement but forgot)
- Kacie Mayse on The Most Satisfying Read…
- Hyman Pizzola on Introducing the Media Page
- Oren Truiolo on Interview of a Character: Maxwell from Maxwell Demon (Refreshing Old Posts)
- Emilio Cecilio on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Three
- Hannah Mangina on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two