Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character finds themselves needing a break from the work and decides to vacation in a small secluded beach community on the North Eastern Coast of America. While in the grocery store picking up some goods they notice 9/10 of the couples are an elderly paired with a younger model-like person. With the way they treat each other it’s unmistakable they’re a couple and not a grandparent with their child or grandchild.
Perhaps the community is made up of sugar babies and their sugar daddy/mommies or perhaps it something far worse!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight