Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character finds themselves needing a break from the work and decides to vacation in a small secluded beach community on the North Eastern Coast of America. While in the grocery store picking up some goods they notice 9/10 of the couples are an elderly paired with a younger model-like person. With the way they treat each other it’s unmistakable they’re a couple and not a grandparent with their child or grandchild.
Perhaps the community is made up of sugar babies and their sugar daddy/mommies or perhaps it something far worse!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…