Prompt-a-palooza: Week Three
This week’s prompt/writing starter
You’re an American teenager heading toward school when you see a small dirty burlap sack hanging through the hole of a perfectly painted clean white picked fence. Curious, you go to touch it, but before your fingertips are able it jerks through the hole into the yard on the other side.
You hear in a deep gruff voice, “Magic comes in all shapes and sizes.”
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Prompt-a-palooza: Week Four
- The Word: Working While Traveling – Convention Prep Advice, Tips, Item Reminders, and First Timer Help
- Story Time: The Easter Bunny is Real!
- Story Time: Echo Boomer?
- Story Time: Information about Story Time (because I probably should’ve said it at the announcement but forgot)
- Kacie Mayse on The Most Satisfying Read…
- Hyman Pizzola on Introducing the Media Page
- Oren Truiolo on Interview of a Character: Maxwell from Maxwell Demon (Refreshing Old Posts)
- Emilio Cecilio on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Three
- Hannah Mangina on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Two