Prompt-a-palooza: Week Three
This week’s prompt/writing starter
You’re an American teenager heading toward school when you see a small dirty burlap sack hanging through the hole of a perfectly painted clean white picked fence. Curious, you go to touch it, but before your fingertips are able it jerks through the hole into the yard on the other side.
You hear in a deep gruff voice, “Magic comes in all shapes and sizes.”
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…