Prompt-a-palooza: Week Five
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character while traveling has ended up in an accident, whether by plane or ship, and lands on what is assumed to be a deserted paradise. Quickly, it is realized it is full of dragons and alien creatures. They are not special in anyway to this people and struggle with this new environment.
How do they live in this new world? What is life like for them? How different is it from their life before?
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings by Marcus Borg
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- Author L. Bachman on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- judiththereader on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Iseult Murphy on Why I Blog and Will Continue