Prompt-a-palooza: Week Five
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character while traveling has ended up in an accident, whether by plane or ship, and lands on what is assumed to be a deserted paradise. Quickly, it is realized it is full of dragons and alien creatures. They are not special in anyway to this people and struggle with this new environment.
How do they live in this new world? What is life like for them? How different is it from their life before?
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…