Prompt-a-palooza: Week Five
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character while traveling has ended up in an accident, whether by plane or ship, and lands on what is assumed to be a deserted paradise. Quickly, it is realized it is full of dragons and alien creatures. They are not special in anyway to this people and struggle with this new environment.
How do they live in this new world? What is life like for them? How different is it from their life before?
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight