Prompt-a-palooza: Week Six – Halfway Marker
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character is in a futurist time. The world is sterile, bland, and massively missing all of the creative arts and anything that would encourage individualism, self-expression, and fun. These things are considered relics of history and banned.
They have become bored with, like everyone else of this time, but wants more and different. What has caused their boredom? What do they do?
How have you been doing with the prompts? Have they helped you in any way? Have the stirred the muse-beasts? Why not let everyone know below in comments?!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight