Prompt-a-palooza: Week Six – Halfway Marker
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character is in a futurist time. The world is sterile, bland, and massively missing all of the creative arts and anything that would encourage individualism, self-expression, and fun. These things are considered relics of history and banned.
They have become bored with, like everyone else of this time, but wants more and different. What has caused their boredom? What do they do?
How have you been doing with the prompts? Have they helped you in any way? Have the stirred the muse-beasts? Why not let everyone know below in comments?!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…