Prompt-a-palooza: Week Seven
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your character wakes to find a four faced being standing at the foot of their bed. Each face represents something different and each have a different message for your character.
Think of your character here. Are they frightened as most would be? Are they in awe of seeing something no one else has seen before (perhaps it has been seen). Maybe the life of the character is so weird and out there they get up, ignoring the creature, and simply get a cup of coffee.
This prompt can be taken to a dark place if you want it to or a comedy if you play it right.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight