Prompt-a-palooza: Week Seven
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your character wakes to find a four faced being standing at the foot of their bed. Each face represents something different and each have a different message for your character.
Think of your character here. Are they frightened as most would be? Are they in awe of seeing something no one else has seen before (perhaps it has been seen). Maybe the life of the character is so weird and out there they get up, ignoring the creature, and simply get a cup of coffee.
This prompt can be taken to a dark place if you want it to or a comedy if you play it right.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- The Word: 5 Things You May Experience Over Time – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Word: Mythbusting – Stereotypes and Misconceptions of Self-pubbing and independent pubbing
- Heather Gargis on CRITD: Beyond the Borders – What I submitted and what inspired O.W.L.S.
- Dayna Cheeney on 28 DoBR: The Essential Tales of H.P. Lovecraft by H. P. Lovecraft
- Check it out: BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted – The Official Site of L. Bachman on The Most Satisfying Read…
- BvF #1: Girl, Interrupted | The Writer's Apocalypse on The Most Satisfying Read…