Prompt-a-palooza: Week Nine
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your main character works for a crew that goes in and cleans out old houses, for profit, before another group demolishes them. Do they find something rare? Perhaps something magical. Do they find someone?
This sets up a story for any genre depending on how you work it and write it!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight