Prompt-a-palooza: Week Ten
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your character finds that they have entered a world in which they are believed to be the creator of everything. Not God, but godlike. Eventually, the real creator returns.
What happens when the creator returns? What happened during your character’s time as the worshiped creator? Did they hate it? Like it? Perhaps it was just a nightmare or dream.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Joe’s Bar Live: November 22nd
- Author L. Bachman on NaNoWriMo 2019: Week 1
- Author L. Bachman on Storytime: Beginning the Bullet Journal and Better Organizing
- Iseult Murphy on Storytime: Beginning the Bullet Journal and Better Organizing
- Iseult Murphy on NaNoWriMo 2019: Week 1
- NaNoWriMo 2019: Week 1 – The Official Site of L. Bachman on I Took a Mental Health Day