Prompt-a-palooza: Week Ten
This week’s prompt/writing starter
Your character finds that they have entered a world in which they are believed to be the creator of everything. Not God, but godlike. Eventually, the real creator returns.
What happens when the creator returns? What happened during your character’s time as the worshiped creator? Did they hate it? Like it? Perhaps it was just a nightmare or dream.
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight