Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eleven – The End is Here!
This week’s prompt/writing starter
One hell of a week cannot begin to describe what your character has gone through. What adventures did they see? Did it go great or did it go terribly bad? Was this week life changing for them? How did it cause the change?
This concludes the Prompt-a-palooza. Did you enjoy it? Did it get you thinking? Why don’t you let me know by commenting below so I can know if this is something that should be done again.
Don’t forget to come back for the Poetry-prompt-athon starting soon!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight