Poetry-prompt-athon: Week One – Prompting Begins Now
Poetry is usually a very emotional release for the poet, it is at least for me. I don’t try and push anything out only writing when it comes to me, but I have found that some don’t have the luxury of being able to do this and must find a muse to bonk on the head, drag home, and put to work.
This entire event was created to help poets that need some direction or a little inspiration. Since the last event was focused on writers and helping them get started, this is just for the poets out there!
This will continue for 11 weeks with a marked halfway point.
This week’s prompt/poem inspiration
Day one has begun! Are you going to take part? Think this may help you? Let me know in the comments!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight