Poetry-prompt-athon: Week Six – The Halfway Prompt
You’ve made it halfway, how’s it been? Have you been inspired? At this point in the event I would hope something has stirred. There is another five weeks to go after this, if something hasn’t begun to help yet perhaps the next few weeks may.
So let’s continue onward into that good night!
This week’s prompt/poem inspiration
Remember, you don’t have to be inspired by every image or every image in the grid, if one is enough then that’s great! This is just and event to help in whatever way possible.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Are you enjoying events like this? Would you like to see more? What would you like to see? Let me do the work for you and set something up!
Published by Author L. Bachman
I'm an award-winning and bestselling author, artist, and soon to be a published poet! View all posts by Author L. Bachman
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight