Go Indie Now: Life When A Publisher Closes
I knew I wanted to do this post, but went blank on the topic to cover. I left what I wrote about up to Mr. Compton. Before you continue reading, know no details will be leaked as I know as much as everyone else. So, this isn’t some gossip tea-spilling post. With that now out of the way, I will go forth with some advice and hopefully help some people with this.
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings by Marcus Borg
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- Author L. Bachman on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- judiththereader on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Iseult Murphy on Why I Blog and Will Continue