Official Announcement: Little Lunacies & Cover Reveal
So far, the information about this collection is that it will include Human Ouija. This is a collection signed to the wonderful press Dark Books Press publishing company and will be the continuing of a project originally discussed and was in progress when the doors closed at Burning Willow Press. I had already begun collecting short stories, polishing stories, and reworking several unfinished or finished works that needed to be adjusted for publication more.
As of right now, this collection has moved into the editing phase. I still do not have a date for the release as this post goes live, but the publisher and myself have high hopes of it coming out sooner rather than later.
Contents of collection so far:
- Just Underneath (psychological thriller)
- A Farmhouse Haunting (ghost story)
- The Gaze of Destruction (post-apocalypse vampire tale)
- The Owls (Sci-fi horror)
- Human Ouija (Paranormal) (Bestselling and Award-winning short story)
- The Painting of Martel (supernatural, possession, serial-killer)
- A Man Named Sowder (psychological ghost story)
- The Clockwork Children (supernatural, emotional)
Readers may recognize many of these stories. Several have been published in other anthologies, mainly in the Crossroads in the Dark series that was published by Burning Willow Press. The Clockwork Children has never been published before. There are a few more stories I want to add to round the collection out, but this is up to my publisher.