NaNoWriMo 2019: We Have A Winner!
Today’s Word Count:
I wrote this morning getting the top count and after handling many things because of the upcoming holiday I wrote again and hit the second one today. Breaking up my writing sessions throughout this entire event has helped me many times. ‘Winner’ just means I hit the word count goal and not that the story is finished, The Saint Vampire surely isn’t done, but the ‘winner word count’ was hit and I’m proud of myself for hitting it!
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings by Marcus Borg
- Iseult Murphy on 2020 Book Review: Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- Author L. Bachman on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- judiththereader on 2020 Book Review: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Iseult Murphy on Why I Blog and Will Continue