If you’re seeing this and haven’t noticed, let me update you about some changes happening and to come. I’ve decided to change the layout of the website, but I’m not stopping there. Going through my published posts I decided it was time to update many of them and organize many of them into better categories.
What does all that mean?
- The Story-time series is getting refreshed and reformatted; more content coming.
- Guest bloggers and interviews are being revamped. They’ll be a sub-category of The Word and being labeled as the Brief Words series. This will include the 15 for 15 Interviews.
- The Veil is going to have new content. This series will be more active during Halloween.
- Before the pandemic hit I was working on a speaking engagement, courses to be taught, and due to this the plan was to revamp much of The Word series. As no public grouping is allowed locally and currently due to social distancing I will simply revamp The Word series, re-organizing it, and making the content clearer for readers and writers seeking the posts as learnable content.
- Blogger challenges and prompts will remain the same and organized the same.
It’s the middle of the night as I write this. Right now, the above mentioned is all I currently know I’ll be changing and updating. It’s enough to warrant and explanation as some blog posts will temporary disappear, posts will be re-written, re-formatted, and the look of the site is changing.