Do you want to share your story of being a self, indie, or hybrid published author? Perhaps you have some tips you’ve not seen on the website and would like to share what’s helped you. If either of these apply to you and your situation please contact us!
Contact us via email with your article after reading the small list above of requirements. All those that submit their stories will find them under The Word:Writing Advice category as they are put up.
- One or two paragraph minimum
- Word document
- Times New Roman size 12 font
- Attach all your personal links to be attached at the bottom of your article, including social media and/or website
- YOUR head-shot/book cover you’d like to share
Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a paying gig.
- Glenn Faist on Introducing Story Time
- Vincenza Slomka on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Jamel Codner on The Word: An in-depth look behind independent publishers w/Edd Sowder from Burning Willow Press
- Brittney Mursko on The Word: 12 Tips to Help Writers Write/Reduce Frustrations
- Tory Napier on Prompt-a-palooza: Week Eight