Mere myths cannot compare to the terror of reality.
Nicholas Penn’s car breaking down in Mesa, Arizona seemed like unique, intriguing opportunity for adventure. Deciding to take a year’s sabbatical away from the weight of college pressure, he takes a well-paying job on a local assembly line. He soon becomes immersed in the bizarre, decadent, and wild culture of his blue-collar colleagues with their disturbing humor and relentless pranks. However, his frenetic co-workers soon reveal a darker side to themselves when they ambush him and his would-be girlfriend Sandy at a nearby lake, revealing themselves to be werewolves, and nearly killing them both.
Surviving the onslaught, Nicholas finds his new life to be a maelstrom of chaos, violence, and hedonistic pleasure as he seeks revenge and tries to forge a new life with Sandy. However, there is one among his new werewolf brethren who has deeper and more sinister plans for them both and before it ends, one will lose.
Saturday October 11th, 2019 is a day to celebrate this release on Facebook! Want to grab some freebies? Meet some authors? This is the place to be.
- L. Bachman: 1PM CST/2PM ET/11AM PT
- P. Mattern: 1:30PM CST/2:30PM ET/11:30 AM PT
- Monica-Marie Vincent: 2 PM CST/3PM ET/12PM PT
- R. D. Trimble: 2:30PM CST/3:30 PM ET/12:30PM PT
- Jay Michael Bookout: 3:00PM CST/4:00 PM ET/1:00PM PT
- L. Gauthier: 3:30PM CST/4:30PM ET/1:30PM PT
- Scarlet Darkwood: 4:00PM CST/5:00PM ET/2:00PM PT
- Ti Ashby: 4:30 PM CST/5:30PM ET/2:30PM PT
Go to Event: